is the most user friendly
badge making software
on the market.
Includes one year of online support and program updates.
EspressoID - Badge and ID Card Software
EspressoID is the best choice for an organization needing a low
cost, user friendly photo ID card software. Compare our unlimited features to other
programs. Unlike our competitors we have no field, template or cardholder limitations
and no hidden charges. EspressoID offers a great value for anyone.
- Small to large businesses
- Schools & school photographers
- Hospitals & medical service facilities
- Police & fire departments
- Churches & child care facilities
Makes creating professional looking ID cards a snap!
Standard features include:
- Easy data field creation
- Intuitive card designer
- Unlimited number of data fields
- Unlimited number of card design templates
- Unlimited number of card holders
- Supports today's popular PVC ID card printers (Magicard, Fargo, Zebra, Evolis, etc.)
- Supports popular Avery® label sheets
- #8250 30-up (1” x 2-5/8” label size)
- #8253 10-up (2” x 4” label size)
- #8254 6-up (3-1/3” x 4” label size)
- Supports Teslin® lamination media for ink jet and laser printers
- 1-up formats (credit card, luggage tag, IBM, military, file card size)
- 6-up credit card size
- 8-up credit card size
- Supports Zebra® thermal roll labels
- Password protection for data field and card template creation
- Multiple card batch printing
- Import and export functionality
- Use of multiple image formats (jpeg, tif, png, gif, etc.)
- Twain interface for rapid digital/video camera input
- Digital image fading (100 levels of transparency)
- Bar code printing for security, time & attendance and other applications
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Easy sort and query functionality
- School specific export formats for student information databases
- SASI XP®
- Protect your data with back-up and restore features
- Automatic program updates (one year of free updates included with purchase)
- Online support (one year of free support included with purchase)
EspressoID® is licensed for use on one computer.
An internet connection is required for product activation and program updates.
If you are a current EspressoID customer needing help, please use the Report Problem feature in EspressoID's Help menu.
Requesting help directly from EspressoID will provide us with helpful information about your computer that will enable us to help you faster.